Auction Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions:
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 15% "buyer's premium" is added to every purchase. This means that if your winning bids add up to $100.00, you will be charged $115.00 + sales tax at checkout. will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total purchase price a 7.25% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with AuctionUbid.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash or certifed check must notify AuctionUbid at (919) 413-1852 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit card will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Payment: At the conclusion of this auction, the credit card associated with your account will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases. For this reason, it is imperative that you provide the Auctioneer with a credit card that can bear the weight of all of your purchases at the moment the auction closes. The credit card information associated with your account will be held until auction removal of the last auction in which you participate. You can update your credit card information at any time by going to your account and choosing "Update Credit Card." (a) Suspension: You understand and agree that if, at the end of this auction, the Auctioneer is twice unable to charge your credit card for the entire amount of your purchases, the Auctioneer may suspend your online bidding privileges indefinitely. The Auctioneer may reinstate suspended accounts in the Auctioneer's sole and absolute discretion if the suspended bidder remits a $1,000 deposit to be held in escrow for a period of one year. (b) Chargebacks Prohibited: You agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any costs of these Terms and Conditions.
3.Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the item that you have won at the price you gave as your bid. All winning bids are subject to certification by the Auctioneer in its sole and absolute discretion. (a) Notification: If you end up placing one or more winning bids in this auction, the Auctioneer will charge your credit card on file and then send you a Paid Sales Receipt. Invoices are not sent as soon as the auction begins closing; they are generally sent out by the end of the business day on which the auction closes. If the Auctioneer is unsuccessful in charging your credit card on file, you will be sent an e-mail with instructions directing you to update your profile with another credit card that can be charged. If your credit card information has been updated and you still do not receive your Paid Sales Receipt, be sure to check your Spam or Trash e-mail folders. You are solely responsible for checking your e-mail following the close of the auction to determine what items you have won and for bringing the Paid Sales Receipt to the removal with you. If you do not receive an e-mail identifying you as a winning bidder, it is because the Auctioneer has no record of your having placed a winning bid. (b) Bid Inquiries: If you believe that you placed a winning bid, but do not receive an e-mailed invoice, you must notify the Auctioneer using the online web form and explaining your situation by 9:00 am EST on the day after the auction has closed. You agree that the Auctioneer will be the sole authority regarding the identification of winning bids. Absent clerical errors, Auctioneer’s records will be final and conclusive.
4. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS", if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made. THE AUCTIONEER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LIENS OR ENCUMBRANCES THAT MAY ATTACH TO OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOTS OR ITEMS. ANY SUCH LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER TO INVESTIGATE. IT IS BELIEVED THAT ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE, BUT DESCRIPTIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. THE AUCTIONEER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY TECHNOLOGY-RELATED LOCK, IMPEDIMENT, OR ENCUMBRANCE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOT OR ITEM. THE AUCTIONEER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE ANY PASSWORD, LICENSE, TECHNICAL SUPPORT, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGY-RELATED SERVICE, PRODUCT, OR THING ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOT OR ITEM.
5. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer, or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with all faults if any.
6. Conduct of Sale: All deposits, bids, credits, and fees in this sale will be made and charged in United States Dollars. You agree not to take any action or use any hardware, software, program, or system that would interfere with the orderly conduct of this sale. You further agree not to copy, reproduce, or publically display any content from the Auctioneer's website without first obtaining written permission from the Auctioneer.
7. Pick-up/ Removal: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor AuctionUbid are responsible for damage or theft.
You agree that the pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items will be solely at your expense and at your risk. You further agree that you will be responsible for any damage that you or any of your agents cause during any preview or removal period, and also agree that the credit card associated with your online account may be charged for any expenses incurred and/or repairs necessary as a result of any damage that you cause. (b) Release Upon Presentation of Receipt: You understand and agree that the Auction Manager is only obligated to release your items after you or your agent presents a Paid Sales Receipt and satisfactory identification documentation. You further understand and agree that it is your duty to ensure that any agent picking up items on your behalf has a copy of your Paid Sales Receipt to present at the pick-up location. You explicitly authorize the Auction Manager to release your items to any person in possession of your Paid Sales Receipt. No item will be released to any person unless that person presents a Paid Sales Receipt listing the item in question. (c) Abandonment: You understand and agree that any item that you do not pick up during the published removal times will be considered abandoned. You understand and agree that you will not receive any refund in connection with any item that is considered abandoned, and that you will be charged a reasonable fee for the storage, removal, and/or disposal of any such item. If an item is considered abandoned and subsequently resold, you will not be entitled to any proceeds from the sale of any such abandoned item. (d) Discretionary Late Removal Policy: The Auctioneer may, in the Auctioneer's sole and absolute discretion, allow you to remove an item that you have won at auction at a time beyond the published removal times in exchange for a late removal fee (the "Late Fee"). The Late Fee with respect to any given auction will equal $200 for the first hour during which the Auctioneer agrees to allow items to be removed late, and $75 for every additional hour during which the Auctioneer agrees to allow items to be removed late. For avoidance of doubt, (i) the minimum Late Fee with respect to any given auction is $200, (ii) the Auctioneer is not required to allow the late removal of any item, and (iii) if the Auctioneer does allow for late removal, the Auctioneer is not required to allow for the late removal to continue for any given amount of time, and may set an end time for such late removal in the Auctioneer's sole and absolute discretion.
8. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor AuctionUbid is responsible for accidents.
9. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with AuctionUBID or staff. AuctionUbid staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.
10.CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a great deal. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer. You acknowledge and agree that you may not withdraw or retract any bid made by you that has been acknowledged by Auctioneer or that has been submitted online through your account.
11. Reporting Bidding Errors: You should refresh your browser often to view the most up-to-date bid information, and should carefully review every bid you choose to make before submitting that bid. The Auctioneer will not automatically assume that any bid - even a bid that increases your own, lower bid - was made in error. Many bidders routinely increase their own bids to price an item out of the reach of other bidders. You understand and agree that you will be held responsible for having made all bids that are made using your account information ? even when such bids are made in error. If you mistakenly increase your own bid at any time during the auction, or make some other bidding error (e.g. placing your bidder number in the price field), you must immediately contact the Auctioneer using the online form available via this link. Reports of bidding errors must be made via the online web form; phone reports will not be accommodated. In every event, you are responsible for bids submitted using your account and bidder number, including any bids made in error.
12. Timeliness of Bidding Error Reports: If you make a bidding error during this auction, you must identify and report the error before the auction begins to close. The Auctioneer has no obligation to undo bidding errors reported after the auction has begun to close.
13. Bidder's Duty to Report Fraud: You are responsible for all bids made from your account. If you believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your account, you must notify the Auctioneer immediately using the online webchat. You must also report the incident to the relevant law enforcement authorities and send the Auctioneer a copy of any resulting police report. You understand and agree that if you do not promptly report any suspected fraud to the Auctioneer and to the relevant law enforcement authorities, you will be held personally responsible for all purchases made using your account and bidder number.
14. Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to - at any time and in the Auctioneer's sole and absolute discretion - (a) add or remove items from the auction, (b) split or combine lots, (c) add minimum bids or reserve prices, (d) cancel, suspend, extend, or reschedule the sale of an individual item, lot, auction, and/or auction event, (e) make changes to the auction's closing, inspection, or removal times, (f) reopen the bidding in its sole and absolute discretion, or (g) take any other action the Auctioneer deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of this sale or protection of buyers', sellers', or other parties' interests. In the event a seller withdraws an item from this auction prior to the close of the auction, the Auctioneer may leave the item on the catalog and buy the item back on behalf of the seller to establish the Auctioneer's earned commission and the buyer's premium due to the Auctioneer from the seller.
15.Liability: In all cases, the Auctioneer’s liability, and the liability of the seller of the items in this auction, will be limited to the refund of your purchase price. The Auctioneer will not be liable for any amount in connection with the postponement or cancellation of this auction, or the withdrawal of any item or lot from this auction. In no event will the Auctioneer be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this auction or any related sale or transaction. (a) No Liability for the Acts of Third Parties: The Auctioneer is not responsible for any action taken by any seller, bidder, or another third party before, during, or after this auction. (b) No Liability for Site Malfunction: You understand that this auction is online-only, and so relies on devices, software, and programs that may malfunction without warning. You agree that the Auctioneer will not be liable for any error or inconvenience that may be the result of such a malfunction. You further understand and agree that the Auctioneer may void or suspend any sale, or resell any item if the Auctioneer determines a transaction to have been affected by any site malfunction or human error relating to the site. In no event will the Auction Host have any duty or responsibility to the bidder not directly related to the function of the site. Auctioneer does not promise that the website, or any content, service, or feature of the website and/or any software or application of the website (collectively “Services”) will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Services will provide specific results. Auctioneer cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to its Services. Bid update and other notification functionality on the website may not occur in real-time and is subject to delays beyond Auctioneer’s control. You understand and agree that you are making use of the Services at your own risk and that the Services are delivered on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Auctioneer disclaims all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Auctioneer is not liable, and you agree not to hold Auctioneer responsible, for any damages or losses (including but not limited to any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages), resulting directly or indirectly from (i) the content you provide (directly or indirectly) using the Services; (ii) your use of or your inability to use the Services; (iii) delays or disruptions in Services; (iv) viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to Services; (v) glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in Services; and (vi) damage to your hardware device from the use of any Service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. You assume total responsibility for your use of the website, and your sole remedy against Auctioneer for dissatisfaction with the Services is to stop using the website or any such Services. Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if Auctioneer is found to be liable, Auctioneer’s liability to you or any third party is limited to the refund of your purchase price. c. No Liability for user Equipment Malfunction. You have sole responsibility for ensuring that any software or equipment you use to access the Services is in good working order and that any internal or external time mechanisms associated therewith are synced to the time zone from which you are bidding. The auctioneer will not have any liability relating to the malfunction of any Bidder software or equipment, or any failure to set any time mechanisms to the appropriate time.
16. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Auctioneer and its employees, officers, owners, affiliates, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to, arising from, or associated with you, your agents or representatives - including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damage caused at any sales site or during removal or transportation of items won at auction, any dispute with another bidder, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
17.Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event, you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auction Manager will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
18. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of North Carolina.
19. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain our entire agreement and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms